The M.A.G.I.C. Coaching for Youths
Aly the founder of Newcastle Performance Coaching was personally trained by Duncan Gee creator of M.A.G.I.C. on the delivery of this program.
This workshop is based upon the M.A.G.I.C. coaching model:
It involves coaching groups of young people to help them to grow on many different levels. The M.A.G.I.C. programme is an excellent programme to help young people excel. With an established track record in schools and community settings, the M.A.G.I.C. programme is known to help young people achieve dramatic and positive results in their levels of motivation, assertiveness, goal achievement, initiative and ability to communicate with confidence.
By coaching a young person using the M.A.G.I.C. model, they benefit in the following ways:
- By being listened to, and learning how to listen to others
- From increased levels of motivation
- By learning how to set goals, and break down goals into manageable sections
- By recognising their potential and how to work towards it
- From an increased awareness of assertiveness, and how to assertthemselves confidently
- By identifying their core values - what is most important to them
- From learning how to use their initiative
- By learning the importance of responding, and not reacting
- From an increased ability to communicate effectively and with confidence
- From an alternative source of learning and development
The MAGIC program can be delivered to you as a workshop for a small group of delegates or in six individual one to one sessions.
Details of Newcastle Performance Coaching for youths can be found at www.coachingyouths.co.uk
Contact us for further details.